|I am awesome or what?|
1. Yumaru – He is a tanned, Japanese version of Yuma. He uses a samurai fighting style; still a demon hunter.
2. Steampunk Yuma – A Steampunk version of Yuma, born and raised in England. He too fights demons.
3. Cyberpunk Yuma – A Cyberpunk version of Yuma.
4. Hell Knight Yuma – He killed Sire to end the curse with Moon. This heinous act got him the attention of a recruiter from Hell. In his grief, he decided to join. He trained and eventually became a Hell Knight. He also managed to split Lozen and Yuna from himself through sheer will power alone. Then he proceeded to kill them. He even killed Nilche Lizhen.
5. Shimazu Yūma - She is a Japanese female version of Yuma. He accepted the Society of Miko's invitation without thinking, and ended up transformed into a 14 year old Japanese girl with an accent.
1. Succubus Lozen #1 – She was incapacitated and brought to Hell by an allied girl based off of Lord Corruption’s Gloom. Once there she was put into a conversion chamber. She was forever changed, corrupted. Now she is a powerful succubus that knows many of the Demon Hunter’s Guild’s Secrets.
2. Succubus Lozen #2 – She was born as succubus. She lost her parents as a baby. They were victims to a purge that sought to eliminate every defector. Her parents managed to save her by opening a portal to Earth and leaving her there. She was raised by Apache human parents, taught in the ways of weapons by Master MacTavish, and learned how to use her powers (and control her lust) by a defector succubus known as Marianne.
3. Phatty Lozen – An ordinary girl, with demon hunter and sorceress ancestry, losing her parents to demons hit her hard. After puberty hit her, she noticed something. While girls around her were becoming shapely and sexy, she was becoming plump and fat. She could not identify the source of this malady so she chalked it up to a curse, but deep in her mind, she knew the truth. She began stuffing her sorrows with food. She soon realized the truth, and every time she looked in a mirror she saw nothing but a fat monster, a reflection of what she had turned into. Do not fear for her though, she eventually does get better, in shape, fit, and loses all those pounds she didn't need.
4. Fountain of Youth Lozen – Yuma slipped into a pool of water in a forest he was scouting. He got out quick, but it was not fast enough. Once out he noticed that he was shorter and female. He was turned into a little girl. She found a sign that designated the pool as the “Fountain of Youth.” With the help of her brother Sire, she discovered that no magic can reverse then Fountain’s effect and adjusted to her new life, going by Lozen from then on.
5. Witch Lozen – She is a witch that dwells within a cottage in a forest where she studies potions and spells.
6. Rubber Girl Lozen – A rubber girl version of Lozen. I was originally planned for her to be an amnesiac who was previously involved in a top-secret experiment that killed everyone but her, leaving her to walk away from the rubble, and something about saving the world, but that went nowhere. Though I believe the amnesiac part will be retained.
7. Cavewoman Lozen – She was born in a Stonepunk world. She was born to an Ndee tribe. She was the object of affection for many boys, growing up, even gaining her own fan club, so to speak. After she became an adult to her people, she decided to travel the world and see the fascinating places she has heard about such as: Uro, Arfi, and Sia. Uro and Sia are heralded as places of technological advance, though the people of the Amres (people such as Lozen’s) discovered many things, such as a system for timing a woman’s “monthly cycle,” which allowed their women to go on hunts.
8. Water Nymph Lozen - She was born in a houseboat, to a water nymph and a water mage. She grew up in that houseboat and went to school at a coastal city, until high school. Then she was sent to a lovely all-girls boarding school so she can finish mastering her powers, among other things.
9. Mermaid Princess Lozen – She was born a mermaid princess instead of as a human. She inherited the throne.
10. Princess Lozen – She was born in a fantasy-type realm. Orphaned as a baby, a king took her in a raised her as his own amongst his daughters. She eventually took over the throne. Also, she is the oldest of her sisters.
Just thought it would be helpful to have some sort of organized list of alternate versions of Yuma and Lozen, with some visual reference.
Favourite genre of music: Many|
Shell of choice: Conch
Favourite cartoon characters: Edward and Alphonse Elric
Personal Quote: I am Apache and proud.
Operating System: Windows 8